- Mediation and Process Facilitation – Find support with resolving conflicts, having difficult dialogues, and bridging gaps in connection offered by one or more of us.
- Transformative Justice System Building – Explore designing an accountability and restorative process for your community or workplace to use to address conflict and harm.
INTERPERSONAL + COLLECTIVE TRAUMA HEALING
- Grief + Celebration Rituals – inspired by Johanna Macy, Sobonfu Somé, Francis Weller, Laurence Cole, we incorporate drumming and song, collective attunement and sacred ritual to create spaces to own and honor our pain and joy in a way that brings solidarity and togetherness
- Neurobiology Education – using the latest findings in interpersonal neurobiology, we help individuals and groups build nervous system resiliency and regulation.
RELATIONAL + COLLABORATIVE SKILL BUILDING
- Efficient Collaboration + Governance – we are informed by Convergent Facilitation, Sociocracy, and other organizational development models that help liberate us from the problems of consensus-based models or top-down, hierarchical models.
- Power and Privilege Workshops, Shadow Work and other skill-building that helps us dismantle shame and domination-thinking, making way for the creation of life-serving relational systems.
- Nonviolent Communication – cultivating compassion and authentic expression, transforming blame and anger and making clear, effective requests.